Bluetooth iPhone holder for Gateway
With the Bluetoth iPhone Holder for Gateway you can upgrade your existing Dension Gateway without replacing it. With the Bluetooth iPhone holder you can use it as an active handsfree kit, an iPhone mount that charges the iPhone and ensures Bluetooth connection to the Gateway car multimedia interface for your iPhone 4S, 4, 3GS or 3.
- Due to the built in microphone and its Bluetooth capability hands free calls are made through the car speakers and it requires no extra microphone.
- Charge your iPhone – Charging is provided by the Dension Gateway up to 5V/1A to heavy usage support – Power Booster may be needed for certain Gateway products.
- Drive in safety and comfort with the free Car Dock App on your iPhone.
- Easy installation
This iPhone holder is designed for use with Dension Gateway systems only. The holder has a built in microphone which connects via Bluetooth so hands free calls happen through the car speakers. You can accept or reject phone calls via the 'Next Track' and 'Previous Track' buttons on the factory built-in car audio system (or the steering wheel controls – if you have). You can initiate phone calls only through your mobile phone.
- Dash mount kit, which contains an adhesive tape for dash mount holder and the holder knob.
- Dock cable
- Windscreen mount (*optional accessory)
The Bluetooth iPhone holder for Gateways is compatible with the following Dension Gateway products:
- GW100 (GW16xxx) - Power Booster is needed if used with an iPhone 4S/4
- iGateway (GW17xxx)
- GW300 v2 (GW32xxx) and GW300 v3 (current GW33xxx versions) - Power Booster is needed if used with an iPhone 4S/4
- GW500 MOST (GW51MO2) (+Power Booster - IPB1DIN )
- GW500S (GW53MO1, GW53MO2)
- GW Lite MOST (GWL1MO1) + Power Booster - IPB1DIN
- GW Lite D2B (GWL1DB1) (+Power Booster - IPB0DIN )
- Gateway Lite (GWL3xxx, GWL2xxx)
- Gateway Blue (GBL3xxx, GBL2xxx)