WiRC - Wifi RC receiver
The Dension WiFi RC is a plug & play wireless RC receiver.
It allows you to control your RC car, boat, robot, tank, construction machine or any other RC vehicle with your iPhone/iPod/iPad or Android smartphone using WiFi. The iOS, Android application, available for free, lets you drive with on-screen joysticks or by tilting the phone, while watching the real-time video stream coming from your vehicle.
You can quickly access 8+4 channels of output, adjust the sensitivity and trimming, just like on a professional transmitter.
The Dension WiFi RC adds a brand new, high-tech and fun way to drive your RC models or control your own electric devices.
- 8 PPM output channels for Servo or ESC control
- 4 digital outputs (on/off)
- 4 digital inputs (on/off)
- 1 analogue input
- Failsafe function
- Battery voltage monitoring
- Up to 2 digital USB cameras (with an external USB HUB)
- Microphone input*
- Speaker output*
- Video recording
Compatible with the following devices:
- iPhone 4S, 4, 3Gs and 3G (minimum iOS version: 4.0)
- iPod Touch
- Android (beta)
- Dimensions: 44 x 28 x 18 mm
- Power supply: 6 – 16V
- Comes with Tamiya power connector
- 240 MHz ARM9 processor
- 16 MB SDRAM
- 4 MB FLASH
- 2 USB Host ports
- 802.11b/g WiFi, Infrastructure and AP modes
- Video resolution: 325x288 (CIF)
- Frame rate: 15 FPS
- 100mA @ 6V idle,
- 200 mA @ 6V cam. & WiFi on
Write your own transmitter application for any smartphone / tablet to control the way you want.
Add new applications to the embedded Linux operating system of your WiFi RC. No-one has an FTP server on wheels yet :)
** Contact us for further informartion
- WiRC control panel
- USB camera
- Wi-Fi dongle
- User and Installation Manual
Click here to read more about WiRC.